Today in this article we will come to know how to turn to save mode on or off on an android phone. So, if you are an android user and want to turn the safe mode on your phone on or off read this article because it is perfect for you. As all of us know that Windows, Mac, iOS and Android system offers a diagnostic form called safe mode. Safe mode is on Android is different from fast boot or download vogue. Android devices are immensely customizable, but it can be easy to run into errors or buggy applications. The easiest way to fix errors is to put the phone in Safe Mode, which blocks all third-party apps from operating. The main purpose of the safe mode on Android is to find out whether a device problem is caused by a 3rd party app or the device hardware.
However, when you reboot the device in the safe mode, it boots up with only the system apps. All the third parties are bound or disabled and the flight mode is enabled automatically. So, if you want to boot your Android device in safe mode, follow these (very) simple steps. This way, you can finally get to the root of what’s been causing your device to stammer and slow. Now let’s start our article without any delay.
How to Turn Safe Mode On or Off on an Android Phone
- How to Change IP Address in Windows 10 in 2020 With New Method
- How to Change or Add the Keyboard Language on Android Phone in 2020
- 5 Best Emoji Maker App for Android You can Use in 2020
- Android 11 Beta Preview, Release Date, Developers Preview And Features
- How to Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode in Windows, Android, And IOS
Now if you want to reboot or turn your android to the save mode I can tell you that. There are at least 4 methods that you can use to boot your Android device into the Safe Mode. As a rule, these methods should work on all Android phones and tablets but depending on OS version and manufacturer, it may differ. So, now in this post, we will go through two of them.
Note: these methods will work on Samsung, OnePlus, Google Pixel, Nokia, LG, Motorola, and Realme devices.
- First of all press and hold “Power key” to bring up the power menu on your device.
- In the second step touch and hold, the “Power key” option until its icon or reboot to safe mode pop-up appears.
- Som in this step click on “safe mode” or “Ok”.
When you have done the steps properly your android phone will automatically restart and will turn to a save mode.
- Press and hold the “Power button” and select “Power off” to turn your device off.
- Now in this step “press and hold the Power button”, until you see the animated Samsung or HTC logo appear.
- Release the “Power button”, and press and hold the “Volume down button”.
- Keep holding it until your device boots up.
- You can let go when you see the words “Safe mode” in the bottom-left corner.
Fortunately, this method works for most Android phones and tablets.
Read also about:
- How to Enable Dark mode in Google Play Store in 2020
- Best Facebook Video Downloader Apps For Android in 2020
- How to Download Video From Youtube Free Without Using Any App
How to Turn Off Safe Mode on and android
So, when you turn safe mode on your device then you should know how to turn it off. Now the method down below is for you to turn off the safe mode.
- So, first of all, Press and hold the “Power button”.
- Tap the “Restart option”.
- You can also turn off this by opening your “notification panel” and clicking the “Safe mode enabled notification“.
To end this article I would like to say that there are many ways to turn solve the problem on an android. However, in this article, we just explain the two methods which will work with most of the android devices. The thing you need to do is follow the steps in this article and then if you face any difficulties you can comment on the comment box. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and give us feedback.