Instagram users always want to know how to Turn on Instagram Darkmode on their phones. The Instagram dark mode was the most frequently requested feature of the year 2019. Finally, Instagram releases this feature and now it is here. So, Instagram dark mode is available on iOS and Android operating systems. The thing that you should be aware of it is that dark mode is not available in all IOS and android. Now if you want to use the dark mode you should update your IOS to IOS 13 and your android to android 10. The Instagram developer has worked on this app for the color schemes and it gains the option with least. Running this is not easy for users. So, for that reason, you should download and install the latest version of Instagram.
How to Turn on Instagram DarkmodeIOS & Android in 2020
If you have the latest version of Instagram and you updated your IOS to IOS 13 and android to android 10. Now if you turn on your Instagram dark mode it will change automatically by itself. It is in your hand you should enable it yourself. Now in this post, I will show you how to enable it to step by step. Now follow the step to find out how to enable your Instagram dark mode.
You may also like to read:
- How to Make Money on Instagram in 5 Ways in 2020
- How to Post on Instagram From Pc | Post From Laptop and Pc.
- Manage Instagram Direct via Facebook Inbox in 2019
- How to Make Money on Facebook in 6 Smart Ways
How to Turn on Instagram DarkMode on Android
So, for enabling dark mode on android follow the step below.
- So, in the first step just check your android version and if it is not an android 10 version change it to version 10.
- Now go to setting tap for activation of dark mode.
- Now you need to click on Display and Advance.
- Active the Dark Mode Them.
- Now use the Instagram
Note: The benefits of the dark mode are very much, you can use it at night. When you use it at night it will be good for your eyes because of the direct light. Dark mode will protect your eye from phone light.
How to Enable Instagram DarkMode on IOS
So, when Instagram has lunched the dark mode, Apple also has been updating the theme on its App Store. If you want to turn it on you should update your IOS to IOS 13. So, now if you use the old version now update your operating system. Now follow the step below for turning on the IOS operating system.
- So, in the first step go to setting to check the version operating system if it is not correctly updated.
- After checking the version go to Setting App for enabling dark mode.
- Click on display and brightness.
- Now tap to Dark to change them.
- So, finally open and use your Instagram.
You can switch it automatically to daylight, sunrise, Midnight, and Twilight. So, if you use the old version of Instagram just update it to the newest version.
Finally, we rich at the end of this article. So, to wind up my post I would like to say that this was all about how to enable dark mode on Instagram. I hope this article was helpful for you and you got something from this article. Moreover, if you have any question you can ask me on the comment box below and don’t forget to give us feedback. So, support us by subscribing to our blog with your email address.