So, in this article, I would like to show you how to transfer data from android to android in 2021. Now if you want to know how to do it you are welcome but if you are not willing to know about it you are welcome to skip it. In most, mobile, this app is installed on your mobile by default. With these features, you can transfer content from your old device, including images, contacts, and messages. You can use a USB cable to transfer wirelessly. This feature is amazing features n mobiles. In some mobile, you will not have these features because of the old version. And you can download this app from the play store. This article will save your new mobile from selling because your all data is on your old device.
However, Data transfer from one Android phone to another is somewhat simple as you have multiple ways to transfer data from one Android phone to another Android phone. For instance, you want to share some data or a video with your colleague or friend and both of you own an Android smartphone, there are many ways using which you can exchange data between Android phones. So, here are the best ways to transfer data from an Android phone to another Android phone by which you can share files, music, videos, and more between two Android phones. So, now in this article, I will guide you through it step by step.
Transfer Data Android to Android
- First of all, open the mobile that you want to send data to.
2. Open the Settings then scroll down after that click on the Account and Backup.
3. Click on the Smart Switch under the Samsung cloud.
4. Tap on the Send Data at the center of your mobile screen. Then Tap on the Wireless.
5. Now, open the mobile form you want to receive data.
6. Go to the Settings then find and click on the Account and Backup after that tap on the Smart Switch. After that click on the Receive Data.
7. Click on the Galaxy at the center of your screen of the mobile. Then tap on Wireless.
8. However, see on your mobile that you will send data. Click on the Allow.
9. Tap on the Arrow from which you want to receive data.
10. Check the things that you want to receive then click on the Done.
11, Scroll down click on the Transfer.
- How to enable dark mode in the Twitter app On Android
- Upload Video Directly From Android To YouTube
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to PC (Without Any Software)
It was all about how to transfer files from android to android. So, I hope this article was helpful for you and you get some benefits from it. If you are facing any kind of problem then don’t hesitate to leave comments in the comment section down below.