Would you like to know more about iOS 14 features? If so, try to be with us until the end of this article because here we will explain and show you the top 10 iOS 14 hidden features that you might not know about. In 22, Jun 2020 Apple unveiled iOS 14 with a lot of nice features like widgets for the Home screen, App Clips, a new App Library, and many more. So, iOS 14 has some great features and I did a separate article about that covering all of the major features. However, there are some hidden ones you may not know that have been discovered. So, in this article, we will show you those hidden features. Don’t forget to check out about this as well: iOS 14 Beta is Out What’s New? iOS 14 New Features, Release Date
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs, Xs Max, XR iOS 13 – iOS 13.3
- How to Jailbreak IOS 11.3 Without a Computer Electra Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 10-10.3.3 Without a Computer 2020
- How to Jailbreak IOS 13 Without a Computer iPhone, iPad, iPod 2020
- 5 Free & Best Video Editor Apps for Android that you Can use in 2020
Top 10 iOS 14 Hidden Features That You can Enable it
- Notes: So, the first one is when you copy something and paste now it will show you where it is pasted from. This a security measure that lets you know that this app has access to your clipboard but it is also a reference point to let you know where something is being pasted from. So, it super convenient and
- Emoji search field: Finally, Apple has added an emoji search field. iOS 14 included the same search interface that is available on the mac. So, now after this users will be able to quickly search for an emoji at the top of the emoji keyboard that they are looking for.
- Airpods charge: Developers can access a Motion API for the AirPods Pro that allows access to orientation, user acceleration, and rotational rates for AirPods Pro, which will be useful for fitness apps and games. So, now iOS 14 will send you a notification as a reminder to charge you Airpods. I think this is a very nice feature that users can use it while using iOS 14.
- Mirror Selfie: So, iOS 14 now lets you capture mirror selfies. It means that what you see is what you get as a result. Now I think this is enough explanation for this feature.
- Video Mode Quick Toggles: iOS 14 bring the new feature that after this all phones now have quick toggles for changing video resolution and frame rate.
- Recording Indicator: Whenever an app uses the microphone or camera, a visual recording indicator will appear in the app. And in Control Center. The idea of a recording indicator is to alert users whenever the mic or camera is being used. It’s like a warning that warns you that an app is accessing a sensitive feature.
- Sleep mode: So, now iOS 14 replace the bedtime mode from iOS 13 with sleep mode. A new Sleep Mode toggle lets you put your iPhone in Sleep Mode, which darkens the screen and turns on do not disturb. Now you can turn it on/off from the control center.
- Night Mode Improvement: So, when using night mode on iPhone 11 and 11 Pro, the camera now users the gyroscope to provide guidance indicators help you to hold the camera to steady.
- Hearing Accessibility: So, there is new advisability that could be helpful to everyone in general. However, it is designed for those who hearing-impaired. So, if we go to setting and scroll down to where it says accessibility then scroll down a little bit further to hearing you will see it says recognition. Moreover, if we go to sound recognition you can see that we can turn it on and then select a sound. So, the iPhone will listen to these sounds that you have turned on. And notify when it here those.
- App Library: So, within iOS, there is an app library where it automatically recognizes the app that you don’t want to your home screen. You’ll see that it has recently added, productivity, and everything else you can’t see on the home screen.
To wind up my article I would like to mention that it was all about iOS 14 hidden features. So, as I wrote an article before I explain the main feature in it, and nowhere it is the hidden one. I hope that this article was helpful to you. Subsequently, share your opinion about iOS 14 and its feature with us. If you like these articles don’t forget to subscribe to our blog.