So, in this article, you will come to know about how to install XCode on macOS 10.15 Catalina on windows. Now if you are a windows user or mac user the apps for iOS and macOS should not stop on any operating system. Unfortunately, XCode is not available windows and Microsoft store, it is not available on Google for Windows user. So, the good news is that there are various ways to download XCode on Windows pc but you can not download it from Microsoft Store directly. Now we will guide you through how to install XCode. However, it is easy and the problem is that it is somehow lengthy. So, if you want to install XCode, first of all, install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox or VMware. After that, you can install and use XCode on your operating system.
After all, you should cover all the steps in this article in order to download XCode on macOS Catalina 10.15 on windows. In addition, we will show you some of its best features that you can use when you install it. So, you need to install Xcode because it is great software developed by Apple to develop different Applications. Even though, there is third-party software that you can use and develop apps for macOS and iOS and you don’t need to use Xcode. Keep in mind that third-party software is not supported by Apple and you will face different kinds of issues while using. Now follow the steps below in order to install XCode on macOS Catalina 10.15 on windows pc. Let’s get started with the article.
Some Handy XCode Major Feature
Now I will discuss new features of Xcode 11 that Apple announced in WWDC 2019. So, these features are really nice to make sure to use it if you download XCode on your operating system.
- Download macOS Catalina Installer (Direct Download) Without App Store
- How to Download & Create macOS Catalina ISO File New Method
- How to Change User Image on Mac and macOS
- SwiftUI: So, this is a very nice and the best feature of XCode. By this framework, you can create layout easily using Swift code.
- Transform iPad Apps to Mac: With this nice feature you can port and run an iPad application on mac natively.
- Swift Package manager: Now you can add a third-party package manager on your XCode.
- Minimap: you can use this feature when the code is too long and you want to jump to a specific line.
How to Install XCode on macOS 10.15 Catalina on Windows
- How to Create a macOS Catalina 10.15 Beta USB Installer?
- Install The Final Version of macOS Mojave If Your Are Using The Beta
- How to Create a macOS Catalina 10.15 Beta USB Installer? In 2020
Downloading XCode straightly on windows is impossible. So, first of all, download and install macOS Catilina on your system. Use macOS Catalina on windows through the virtual machine. Download and install it on VirtualBox or VMware after that follow the steps down below. When the installation successfully was done on VirtualMachine and you are completely signed into to windows system.
- At first run the macOS Catalina on VirtualBox or VMware.
- In the second step open App Store and search for XCode after that click on Get.
- When you click on get it will start downloading and you need to wait for some minutes. So that it should install on macOS Catalin on Windows.
- When the downloading process is completed now you need to click Open.
- Now you will see a page of agreement and you need to agree with terms by clicking on Agree.
- after agreeing the component window will pop up. So, wait for the installation of important components of XCode.
- After all, when the components installed the main XCode window will come. Go ahead and complete your first experience of using XCode on Windows PC.
To wind up my article I would like to mention that it was all about how to install XCode on macOS Catalina on windows pc. In this article, we discussed XCode software. Such as its features, how to download and install it. I hope you learn something from this article and it helps you to install Xcode. Now if you have any kind of question you can ask me in the comment section. Subsequently, give us feedback and support us by subscribing to our blog with your email address.