If you are running a beta version of macOS Mojave you definitely want to update your macOS Mojave to the final version. So, now we will show you how to Install the Final Version of macOS Mojave If Your Are Using The Beta. You will not find the update if you check the system preferences. You can’t find it on the update tab of the Mac App store as well. So, now the question will pop up on your head from where you can find macOS Mojave final version. Today we will answer to this question which you want to know from where to update your macOS Mojave to the final version.
On the other hand, if you are stuck running the beta version or you may need to reinstall macOS Mojave. So, now we will show you in an easy way to change macOS Mojave to its latest version. Moreover, you will find the updating macOS Mojave beta to macOS Mojave final is very easy. However, you will have to go through a few different steps you might not expect. So, we will explain step by step so you just need to follow the steps for knowing how to update to the final version of macOS Mojave.
You may also like:
- Download & Install macOS Unlocker for VMware Workstation 11/12/14/15
- download macOS Mojave 10.14 VMDK File and Install it on Your PC
- Download macOS Mojave VMware & Virtualbox Image – New Version
- Download macOS High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox Image
How to Install The Final Version of macOS Mojave If Your Are Using The Beta
So, now we will do the process of changing macOS Mojave beta to the latest version of it. So, now the steps are regardless of whether running macOS Mojave Public beta or developer beta.
- To upgrade to the final version of macOS Mojave, open the Mac App Store and search for “Mojave”. So, after searching open Mojave page and tap on “Get” to download macOS Mojave final.
- Now the “Software Update” preferences will open asking if you are sure to download macOS Mojave 10.14. So, it depends on you if you are certain, then clicks download.
- When the download process completed the macOS Mojave installer will open. Som now if you are ready to follow the instruction to install the update.
RIP Beta Program
When you install the final version of macOS at that moment you will want to unenroll your mac form beta program. The feature update system will come in the form of the final builds instead of beta updates. To enjoy the updates first open System Preferences after that click Software Updates. Now on the left side, you will see that your Mac is enrolled in the beta software program. Then click Detail > Restore Defaults to unenroll your Mac from receiving beta updates.
To remove the purple Feedback Assistant icon from your dock right-click on the icon mouse over Options and click Remove from Dock.
To wind up my article I would like to say that this was all about How to Install The Latest version of macOS Mojave If Your Are Using The Beta. In this article, we talked about how to update macOS Mojave to the final version. So, I hope this article was helpful for you and you learn something from this article. If you have any question you can ask me by commenting on the comment box below. And don’t forget to give us feedback and support us just subscribe to our blog with your email address.