Would you like to know how to reset windows 10 forgotten password without software and bootable media? If your answer is yes, so you are in the right place stay and learn how to do it. If your answer is no you are welcome to skip this article. So, the choice is yours. Now in this article, we will come to know about how to reset any windows 10 password without using any software. As you know that nowadays everyone uses a computer and most of the people use windows 10. So, if one day they forgot their password what should they do? That’s why today we will show you how to it in some easy method. Our aim is to educate you, not guide you in the wrong way. So, please use it in a right and beneficial way not in the wrong way.
We all live in the twenty-first century which is also known as the time of technology. All of us are in touch with technology, especially computers. So, it is time to know something about the computer and how to use them. Especially breaking or resetting the password which is essential for a computer user. It is essential because when you work on it some time you may forgot your password and on that, you may need it a lot so on that you should know how to break that. Moreover, if you are a businessman or any business worker you should know how to break and reset the windows password. So, in order to that keep reading this article and follow the steps which I am going to show you after some moments. Now it’s time to start without any delay.
How to Reset Windows 10 Forgotten Password Without software And Bootable Media
So, friends, as I said before as well today we will show you how to reset windows 10 passwords. Now it is time to start and the thing you need to do is just follow the steps carefully. Let’s get started.
- How to change windows 10 password using cmd
- How to find WiFi password using cmd
- Reset macOS forgotten password
- Activate your windows for free
- Reset Windows 10 password with Linux
Follow the Step Below
- Step 1. If you forgot your windows password and you can’t open your computer you should find a way to open it in a different way. So, first of you can see the option of ease of access bar which is so helpful when you forgot your computer password. On another word, it is Utilman.exe. The main idea is that you should change cmd.exe to utilman.exe in an easy way.
- Step 2. So, in order to change that you should Shut down and on your computer 3 or 4 times repeatedly. And it will take you in automatic repair.
- Step 3. After that click Advanced Options > Troubleshoot > Advanced Option > System image recoury > Cancel > Next> Advanced > Install driver > Finally Click Ok.
- Step 4. After these steps select This PC to access in all files. Your drivers will be different here you should find the windows driver. After that find Utilman and rename that after that refresh the window. And now find cmd and rename those two and refresh that.
- Step 5. Close all windows and click continue.
- Step 6. Click Ease of Access or magic button, now you can see that it will open cmd directly.
- Step 7. When the command prompt is opened it means now you can use it to break your windows password. So, Type on cmd net user and press enter to list all the users.
- Step 8. Now type “net user” and user namespace and *.
- Step 9. It will ask you the new password for your computer so type the new password. And the next step it will ask you to confirm your password and confirm it with the same password again.
- Step 10. Type your new password and it will open your windows 10. Congratulations you did it.
So, this was all about how to reset windows 10 password without using any software and bootable media. If you want to break your password you should read this article carefully and attentively. In this article, we have shown you everything in detail to break the password. If you have got any questions do ask on the comment box below. Don’t forget to give us feedback. And support us with your email address by subscribing to our blog or website with your email address.