Today in this article we will come to know about how to record the screen on your iPhone. So, if you want to know how to record the screen on your iPhone you need to read this article carefully. Besides, the good news is that in iOS 11 or later, and iPad, you can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This feature can be useful whether you want to record steps for someone to follow your instructions for a tutorial or, you may need to take quick screen capture to be share later. Although screen recording is easy, you do need to make the setting available in your Control Center. So, now here we will show you three things like how to enable screen recording, how to start recording, and how to stop recording.
How to Record the Screen on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to Change the Default Ringtone on an iPhone
- How to Upload Videos To Youtube From iPhone Directly (iOS)
- 5 Best Apps to Download Music on iPhone/iPad For free
- How to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad | Simple Way in 2020
How to enable screen recording
- First of all, open your iPhone and then tap on the “Setting” icon.
- Then select the “Control Center” in menu.
- After that tap on the “Customize Control” option.
- In the final step tap on next to the “Screen Recording” in the list.
How to Start Recording
Step 1. So, now in this step press and hold the “Record icon”. Then if you want to record audio tap on “Microphone”.
Step 2. Now there will be a three-second count down before recording begins. After that, it will simply be going to start recording and then you can enjoy using it.
How to Stop Recording
Step 1. When you want to stop recording simply open the “control center” by swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen.
Step 2. Then in the second step select the “record icon”. Or you can select the red status bar at top of you screen.
Step 3. Finally, tap on “Stop” to end the recording.
- iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Appearing or Missing | How to Fix it in 2020
- How to Download Torrents on iPhone or Any iOS System 2020
- Transfer Photos from Android to PC (Without Any Software)
- How to Transfer Files From PC to an iPhone Easy Method in 2020
Final words – Record the Screen on Your iPhone
To wind up this article I would like to say that this was all about how to record the screen on your iPhone. So, if this article helped fully for you please don’t forget to subscribe to our blog with your email address. In addition, if you have any question you can ask me on the comment box down below. I hope after reading this article you become able to record your screen on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.