Today, in this article we are gonna learn how to permanently delete your Instagram account. So, if you don’t know how to do it let’s check it out together. Of course, there comes a time when you might want to disconnect from your social platforms, and not just temporarily. More often than ever, people are choosing to delete their social media presence to live a life less focused on online culture. Whether you’re trying to protect your future job aspects by deleting your social media or just trying to reach for your phone a little bit less, deleting your social media accounts may lead to a healthier life.
- Disable Facebook and Instagram Notifications? 2020
- How to Turn on Instagram Darkmode on IOS & Android in 2020
- How to Manage Instagram Direct via Facebook Inbox
Save Your Instagram Data before Deleting Your Account
Before you act out of frustration or simply want to make the move to permanently delete your Instagram account, it is a good idea to back up your Instagram data. You can’t add it back later, but you may have valuable photos, interactions, and friends. When you delete your account, Instagram will do just that: delete your account and everything in it. All of your photos, likes, comments, and friends will be permanently removed.
- Open “Instagram” and tap the “profile icon” in the lower right corner.
- Tap the “hamburger icon” (Menu) in the top right corner, then tap “Settings” at the bottom.
- Select “Security,” then tap the “Download Data” option.
- Enter your “email address” and tap “Request Download.”
Within 48 hours, Instagram will email a complete file of your profile to the email address you provided. The email contains your photos, comments, profile information, and everything else you may need to access in the future.
How To Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account
Now follow the step down below to completely and permanently delete your Instagram account easily. After you’ve saved your data, you can move on to deleting your account. Instagram offers two options for users. The first is to permanently delete your account and everything associated with it, while the second is a temporary option.
- Go to the special “Delete Your Instagram Account“ page on your browser (ensure that you’re logged in).
- Select a reason for deletion from the drop-down menu.
- Click or tap the “Delete” button to confirm your decision.
- Make Money on Instagram in 5 Ways in 2020
- How to Post on Instagram From Pc Or Laptop in 2021
- How to Make Money on Instagram in 5 Ways in 2020
So, like this, you can delete your account permanently and before deleting your account you can download your data. Before downloading if you download your data it means that you are not going to lose your information and photos, videos and etc. So, if you love these articles please support us by sharing them with your friends.