So, today in this article we will come to know about how to jailbreak iOS 13.5 using Unc0ver. The new uncovered jailbreak for iOS 13.5 is super simple and super easy and I am showing you how to do so right now. So, there are many tools or software that can help you to jailbreak your iPhone easily. However, now we will show you the software which you can jailbreak your phone and you can trust it. Such as Redsnow, Snow breeze, Taig, Pangu, and Green poison. Jailbreaking is typically connected with iPhone it lets you install the app that hasn’t been approved by Apple. Customize the interface in various ways it means that you can use your iPhone or an iOS system like an Android. However, now in this post, we will show you to jailbreak your phone with the help of two nice programs.
However, if you want to jailbreak your iOS devices, the current unc0ver jailbreak tool works for iOS 13.3.1 to iOS 13.5 for the following models.
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2016; 2020)
- iPad Air 2/3
- iPad mini 4/5
- iPad 5/6/7
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS/XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max
- 2017, 2018, 2020 iPad Pro
Moreover, before jailbreaking your device keep in mind that backup your device because sometimes it may be at risk. You need to remove any iOS 13 OTA update files from Settings > Storage before you start the Unc0ver jailbreak.
How to jailbreak iOS 13.5 using Unc0ver – macOS
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs, Xs Max, XR iOS 13 – iOS 13.3
- How to Jailbreak IOS 11.3 Without a Computer Electra Jailbreak
- How to Jailbreak iOS 10-10.3.3 Without a Computer 2020
- So, first of all, download AltStore on your mac by using the link given to you.
- When the download is complete unzip it and move it to the Application folder.
- Launch the AltStore application.
- So, now click on the AltStore icon in the Menu Bar, and then click on the Install Mail Plug-in option.
- Now you should open the mail app and click on mail, then tap on preferences on the menu bar.
- Now on the general tap click where it says to manage the plugin and then enable the AltStore plugin and then click apply and restart mail.
- In this step, you need to connect your iPhone with your Mac via USB.
- So, once you are connected you can see just a regular old device. Tap AltStore on the menu bar then goes to install AltStore on your iOS device.
- Now log in with your Apple ID when prompted and click install.
- So, On your iPhone (iOS device), open Settings → General → Device Management and click on your Apple ID.
- Tap on Trust AltStore.
- Click on open AltStore.
- So, Altstore will now install the app and it will take a few seconds.
- Now on your iPhone open Safari and search for Unc0ver.dev and now below the download button, you will see a button that says open in Altstore so tap on it. Then it will install the unc0ver on AltStore.
- After all open unc0ver and jailbreak your iOS device.
To conclude my post I would like to say that this was all about how to jailbreak IOS 13.5 using uncover. So, we tried to show you in an easy and trusted way to jailbreak your iPhone. I hope you enjoy this post and learn how to jailbreak your IOS 13 easily. Now if you have any kind of questions you can ask me by commenting on the comment box below. And don’t forget to give us feedback. For supporting us just subscribe to our blog with your email address.