So, friends in this post you will come to know about how to install android 10 on your smartphones. The wait is over Android 10 is officially out as is rolling out on your phones. As all of you know that after many time finally, the new android OS comes out. However, now you can get the android 10 download it and install it in your smartphones. If you want to install android Q you need to compatible handset to install. Be aware of this that now you cand download and install it in google pixel. Simply now it is just for google pixel, but don’t worry at the end of this post I will mention the compatible smartphones with android 10. So, after reading this article if you have compatible smartphones you can download and install that on your phone. Remember installation of this might be somehow tricky.
Android 10 is the new version of google’s mobile operating system. As I mentioned before as well the software starts rolling out to Google Pixel smartphones on September 3 this year. And it will reach more and more handsets over the coming days, weeks, and months. The latest major version of android 10 introduced in google IO in 2019 by android Q name. So, in spite of all this most of you might think that after android P which android will come for Google Pixels. And, finally android choose an amazing name for the android operating system. After all, the android name became familiar to everyone in the worldwide. In android 10″Q” brought tones of changes and new features. For instance, now I mention one of the greatest features of it. Dark mode which known also as dark theme in android 10 “Q”, also gesture navigation added to it.
How to install android 10 in your smartphones And Google Pixel
If you are curious about what’s new in android 10, and about its features in this post I will tell you that. Here is how to download and install the latest software not only on google pixel but also on other compatible devices. we will guide you through the steps you need to take to update your smartphones with a new version of android.
Read also about:
- Best smartphones in 2020
- How to become a millionaire
- Top 5 Most popular online games
- What is Yoga and how to do it
- 7 Best Android Phone
Outstanding Features of Android 10 “Q”
- Dark mode
- Better Sharing Menue
- Quick access to Setting
- Wifi Sharing With QR code
- Security update via play store
- Improved files app
- overhauled permissions
None-Google phones that compatible for android 10 “Q”
So, now the phones which I am gonna mention are the phones which are compatible with android 10 “Q”. But be aware of this that on May.16.2019 due to google policies, some of the names below have suspended by Google. For the technical, service, software, hardware issue and most of the companies thought that android 10 “Q” is an open-source that everyone can use. So, now let’s name the smartphones which you can use android 10 “Q” by. Now without any delay or wasting time, we will start and name the phones. If you have got any of this you can use android 10 “Q” with it and that’s a piece of good news.
- LG G8
- Nokia 8.1
- Oneplus 6
- Asus ZeneFone 5z
- Huawei mate 20
- Oneplus 6T, Oneplus 7, Oneplus 7 pro
- Vivo Nex s
- Vivo Nex A
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Vivo X27
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- Realme 3 pro
- Sony Experia XZ3
How to Install Android 10 on Your Smartphones
Now its time to install android 10 on your smartphones. If you want to download and install android 10 on your phon you should follow the step or instruction below.
Go to Android Stadio> choose Tools> SDK Manager> SDK Platform tab> choose Package Details > Below Android 10> Google APIs Intel x86 Atom system image> SDK Tool tap> version of Android> OK. Select Tools> AVD Manager> Create a virtual device> Device defination> Sellect android 10 Image. While back to AVD Manage list of virtual devices> Double Click> Launch it.
If you follow these steps carefuly I am sure that you will get the result a hundred percent.
Install Android 10 “Q: to Any Compatible Smartphone Device
So, now it’s time for compatible mobile or smartphones. However, if you have any compatible smartphones you can follow the steps and instructions below. In spite of these things may be some operating system doesn’t work. So, let’s check it out.
- Now open Google Chrome browser on your phone
- Navigate to Google Chrome search bar, and type developer andrid.com
- After that scroll down and choose the recommended android Q of your mobile device.
- So, click on get Beta from here
- Now a new page will be open. So, scroll down and click on join Android Beta.
- In the next term or step follow the instruction about android 10 “Q”. Below the instruction you will see the link of android 10 “Q” to download.
- After downloading warnings will have appeared on your screen, you should simply select continue.
- Wait until Android Q downloaded via google chrome download manager.
- The size of the Android Q is 1.6Gb. Therefore, you should have a nice internet speed.
- When the downloading is done shut down your smartphone or restart your device.
- After you shut down and restart your device. Select install from the storage device.
- Again select phone storage
- Go to download option choose android 10 Q and click on that.
- After that the installation package, this operation can not be undone, there you have to press OK.
- Wait until the android 10 installs on your device.
- After installation click restart key.
- Now again you should prepare your device for the first use of android 10 Q.
- Finally, you will see that the Android 10 Beta installed successfully.
So, this was all about how to download and install android 10 “Q” on your smartphones. I hope you have got something from this post and hope that you can use this method to download and install Andriod 10 on your mobile phones. So, if you’ve got any sort of question you can ask me. If you have any suggestions or better methode you can share with us on the comment box below. Follow us on social media. And don’t forget to subscribe to our blog with your email address. Thanks for visiting.