So, now you will come to know how to fix Cydia tweaks, not showing in settings. If you want to learn about fixing tweaks not showing in settings read this article attentively. Because in this article you will learn how to fix tweaks not showing in setting in your A12 device jailbroken iOS 12.4. So, if you are A12 user chances are your tweaks won’t show up on set. Now we will show you a quick fix for a preference loader that seems to be a plugin for all chemical jailbreak users. Now you may face the issue just because Cydia doesn’t have the latest version of two things. For that reason, if you want to discard this issue you should download these two things from Cydia.
So, when you install a tweak on A12 device jailbroken, with the latest version of uncovering, one beta. .So a lot of people are complaining that they install tweaks on their iPhone X Max, but some of these tweaks for all of them do not show up in settings.
How To Fix Cydia Tweaks Not Showing in Settings
Read also about:
- How to download youtube video from youtube
- Read How to find wifi password using cmd
- how to change windows 10 password using cmd
So, now I will show some quick steps for fixing Cydia tweak not showing in settings. In order to do that you should follow the rule or steps which I want to show you. Do it step by step.
- Step 1. Now open your Apple devices/iOS system and find Cydia. For that reason, you should ensure that you select the right tools. So, after that, there are a couple of repose that you should add if you don’t have them.
- Step 2. In the second step install rpetrich. After that add them and go to all resources. If you want to add that just click on it in order to add it.
- step 3. After adding that on your phone click on All Packages.
- Step. In step four or in this step scroll down and find a preference loader and click on it.
- Step 5. Now you can see the install option. So, now you should install that on your phone by just clicking on the install option. Now when you install it, it will fix most of the tweaks that are seen in settings.
Install Rocket Bootstrap
- Rule 1. Open the Cydia application from your iOS phone.
- Rule 2. After opening go to all resources and there you will find Rpetrich and click on it.
- Rule 3. Find All packages and click on them.
- Rule 4. After that scroll down and find Rocket Bootstrap and tap on it.
- Rule 5. After all or at last, you will see the install option and without any delay click on install option,
So, that’s all that you need to do these were an update for A12 devices. Once you have those two software installed you will see your Cydia tweak insides of settings with those two.
Bottomline – Fix Cydia Tweaks Not Showing in Settings
At the bottom line of this post, I would like to tell you that it was all about How To Fix Cydia Tweaks Not Showing in Settings. Now in this post, we discuss it and solve the problem with two simple software installed. If you want to get out of it just follow the steps which I show you above the post. If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints let us know in the comment box below. Visit our website daily for more such nice articles. For support, we just subscribe to our blog with your email address.