So, Dark Mode is a feature that lets you switch the color theme of an app or an entire desktop operating system to black or something close to it. Beyond the thrill of invigorating a tired design, some like to have the option because it makes looking at your devices a little easier on the eyes. If you use a smartphone that has an OLED display, it might save some battery life, too. So, nowadays most people use youtube because youtube is one of the best video platforms in the world. For this reason, if you watch a lot of videos on youtube it may harm your eye, and the simplest way to solve the problem is to enable dark mode on your Youtube.
However, YouTube’s dark mode provides an easier-on-the-eyes viewing experience. It’s especially nice when watching videos in the dark. YouTube’s dark theme is available on the YouTube website and on YouTube’s mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android. Now follow the guides below and know how it is going to done.
Recommended: How to Enable Dark Mode on Android Devices
How to Enable Dark Mode on Youtube on Your iPhone
For anyone with an iOS version older than iOS 13, enable the dark mode for YouTube by following these steps.
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Click on Appearance.
- Tap the Dark Mode toggle to turn it on.
If your iPhone is running iOS 13 or newer, follow the steps below.
- Open the Youtube mobile app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your Profile Picture in the top right corner of your screen.
- In this step, you need to tap on Setting.
- From the setting menu simply tap on set the dark mode toggle to on.
- How to Turn on Dark Mode on Gmail Apps on Android & iOS
- Enable Safari Dark Mode And Switch Off Safari Dark Mode
- How to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad | Simple Way in 2020
How to Enable Dark Mode for YouTube on a Windows 10 PC
If you are using windows 10 pc, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open the web browser on your computer. www.youtube.com
Step 2. Now click on your profile picture. Check if you are logged in to YouTube with the profile for which you want to enable dark mode. Then simply tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
Step 3. Now in this step, you will see the dark theme entry. So, the thing you need to do is just toggle to enable the dark theme for youtube.
How to Enable Dark Mode for YouTube on an Android Device
So, the method to enable youtube dark mode on the android device is somehow different. If you have a device with Android version 10 or newer, do the following.
Step 1. So, First of all, open the youtube app on your android device.
Step 2. Tap on your profile picture at the top corner of the screen.
Step 3. Now click setting from the menu.
Step 5. tap the general option.
Step 6. So, now Click on Appearance.
Step 7. Toggle dark mode on.
However, If your device is running an Android version that is older than version 10, use this guide.
- Open YouTube on your device.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap the Settings option from the menu.
- Now tap General.
- Finally, tap to switch from the Light to the Dark theme.
- How to Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode in Windows, Android, And IOS
- How to Turn on Instagram Darkmode on IOS & Android in 2020
To wind up this article I would like to mention that this was all about how to enable dark mode on your Youtube. So here we share about how to enable dark mode on iOS, Andriod, and Windows system. I am sure that after following these guides you will become able to turn on dark mode on youtube. Subsequently, if you have any questions please let me know. Besides, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog with your email address.