So, in this article, we will come to know about how to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad. So, if you are using an iPhone or iPad and want to change the light mode to the dark mode. You need to read this article attentively because in this article you will get your answer. Fans have been clamoring for a system-wide dark mode on iOS for a long time. With iOS 13, you can enable proper systemwide dark mode and it’s really easy to do so. Anyway with dark mode on, the prominent light background colors used across iOS turn dark. However, as I said dark mode has made its way to the iPhone and iPad in iOS 13 and iPadOS.
However, Turning it on causes your device’s system apps and interface details, such as notifications and widgets, to choose a darker color, ranging from dark grey to pitch black. Activating it is fairly simple, but there are a couple of ways of doing it. So, When you enable dark mode, the entire UI on your iPhone or iPad flips. You now see a black background and white text. Apple has gone with a true black theme which means that the background at most places is pure black instead of a dark gray. Now we will show you step by step if you want to this let’s do it.
How to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad
Here is the guide on how to enable dark mode on your iPhone and iPad.
- So, in the first step, open your mobile and tap os “Setting”.
- Now after clicking on setting you to need to scroll down and find “Display & Brightness” and simply tap on it.
- Now on the next screen, you will face two different options ” light” and “dark”. So, the thing you need to do is just tap on “dark” and you’re set.
- Finally, if you want to automatically switch to dark mode at certain times of the day. You can do this by clicking on “automatic” on the same page. Now click on “Options” and you can either set the schedule from “Sunset to Sunrise”, or you can set a custom schedule to enable light or dark mode.
- How to Change Keyboard Language on the iPhone or iPad in 2020
- iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Appearing or Missing | How to Fix it in 2020
- 5 Best Apps to Download Music on iPhone/iPad For free
- How to Change or Add the Keyboard Language on Android Phone in 2020
- 5 Best Spy Camera App For IOS & Android in 2020
- How to Jailbreak IOS 13 Without a Computer iPhone, iPad, iPod 2020
To wind up this article, I would like to mention that there are many ways to enable dark mode on iPhone & iPad. Now in this post, we explain the best and the easiest way for you guys to activate your dark mode on your iPhone. I hope this article was helpful to you. And if you face any problems during the process of following the space you can ask me on the comment box down below. Thanks for visiting please don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and give us feedback.