So, today in this article we will come to know about how to create a Gmail account in 2020. Now if you want to create one for yourself you are in the right place just read this article attentively. It’s easy to create a free Gmail email account, whether you want a new email address a different username or more storage for your messages. Besides, the whole purpose of creating a Gmail address is like Gmail is an extremely popular email service provided by Google. In order to create a Gmail account, you actually must sign up for a Google account. This account will give you access to the Google Suite. Recommended: How to Change Your Display Name in Gmail Account – Step by Step
However, Gmail Account is very valuable and useful for the user in the field of it. If you have noticed that, using the Play Store of your mobile for the first time needs Gmail in order to download any app. It is better to use Gmail on Google in order to have complete information about something you are searching for. Simply having a Gmail account in 2020 is a must because in every day of our life we are in touch with social media. The social media that we are using most of them require a Gmail account in order to get some benefit from it. However, this guide will solve all your problem which you will face while creating a Gmail account. Because you will have the A To Z and complete guide on How to Create a Gmail Account.
What is Gmail?
Gmail is a free email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and using third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols. Gmail started as a limited beta release on April 1, 2004, and ended its testing phase on July 7, 2009
- Users: 1.5Billion.
- Launched Date: April 1, 2004.
- Available in 105 languages.
- Created by: Paul Buchheit.
- Type: Webmail.
- How to recall an email on Gmail (When Accedinetly Sent)
- How to Change Your Email Address in Facebook “Primary Email”
- Activate Microsoft Office 2016 Without Product Key Free
- How to Switch Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad/ ADD Apple ID
- How to Turn on Dark Mode on Gmail Apps on Android & iOS
- 5 Way to Free Up Hard Disk Space on Windows 10
How to Create A Gmail Account in 2020
Step 1. So, first of all, open your computer or mobile phone and launch your favorite browser and search for Create Gmail Account on the search bar. Or click in the link.
Step 2. In the second step enter your information such as your name and last name, email address the password, and confirm it then click on Next.
Step 3. Next, you need to enter the account recovery options. You can add two types of account recovery options to your Gmail profile. It is better to add a recovery option because when you forget your password then it will help you to get back.
- Phone Number: Type your current phone number which you are using. It is optional for you if you want to type it will be better and if you don’t then nothing will happen. You can go forward without a phone number and add that later.
- Recovery email address: Type any other email address into the “Recovery email address” text box near the top of the page. If you don’t have another email to add then go forward without adding that.
- Enter your date of birth and at last your gender and then tap on Next for further action.
Step 4. Verify your phone number. So, while you dial the number then click Send. After some second the google will send you a code which contains 6 digits. When google send you the verification code just put the code on the required place and tap on Varify.
Step 5. Finally, to finish creating a Gmail account, in the next window. You need to click on the Yes I’m in.
Step 6. Now if you want to create your Gmail account more secure you need to agree with the terms and conditions. So, read the text and if you want to agree just click on I agree.
Congratulations! you have successfully created a Gmail account from your computer with some simple steps.
To wind up this article I would like to mention that this article was all about creating a Gmail account. The guide is for beginner users who don’t know the actual way of creating a Gmail account. However, I hope you have gotten something new from the guide. So, if you love this article please don’t forget to subscribe to our blog with your email address. However, if you face any problem feel free to ask us.