Changing your ringtone is a fast and easy way to customize your iOS device, and it adds a bit of fun and personality. It also makes it easier for you to recognize your phone ringing in a social setting or in public, rather than someone else’s. Today in this article we will come to know about how to Change the Default Ringtone on an iPhone. So, if you are here to know how to do it I can tell you that you are in the right place. Changing your ringtones on your phone is very easy and after reading this article I am sure that you will become able to set the ringtone as you want. So, everyone likes to know who’s calling before they actually pick up the phone, and the easiest way to achieve that is with custom ringtones for specific callers.
However, here we will show you just the general one. The instructions below apply no matter who made your iPhone. Now we will do each and everything steps by step the thing you need to do is just follow the steps.
Recommended: How to Set Ringtones on an Android Phone in Easy Way
How to Change the Default Ringtone on an iPhone
Your ringtone on the iPhone lets you know when you have an incoming call or text. Here’s how to change your default ringtone on an iPhone.
- First of all, open your iPhone and then tap on “Setting” on the home screen.
- In the second step tap on “Sound and Haptics”.
- Now find the “Ringtone” and then click on it. It’s near the top of the “SOUNDS AND VIBRATION PATTERNS” section just above the Text Tone choice.
- You will be presented with the list of ringtones your iPhone has available. To hear or preview one, simply tap on it. So, the tone you tap will become the default ringtone for your iPhone.
Note: You can also use the iTunes app on your computer to make a ringtone. Tap Store in the upper-right corner, then Tones to browse ringtones available for purchase from the iTunes Store.
- How to Upload Videos To Youtube From iPhone Directly (iOS)
- How to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad | Simple Way in 2020
- iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Appearing or Missing | How to Fix it in 2020
- How to Change Keyboard Language on the iPhone or iPad in 2020
- 5 Best Apps to Download Music on iPhone/iPad For free
Subsequently, to wind up this article I would like to say that this was all about how to set ringtones on an iPhone. I am pretty sure that after reading this article you become able to change and set new ringtones on your iPhone. I hope this article was helpful for you and you have learned something from this article. However, if you face any difficulties feel free to comment on your question on the comment box down below. So, if this article was helpful for you please don’t forget to subscribe to our blog with your email address.