So, in this article, we will come to know about how to add admin on Facebook Page on mobile and pc. As you all know that Facebook is one of the biggest websites all over the world. Facebook has more than 2.2 billion users monthly and 1.7 billion a day. Facebook is the largest social media in the world. So, Facebook is a social network that is used all over the world. Facebook ranks as the world’s’ third popular website, excelled only by search engine Google and it’s video sharing, Youtube. It means that whatever you do on Facebook it impacts all over the world. Realizing that people need to make money on social media, Facebook launched an ominous way to make money with Facebook. The website has a global reach and allows posting text, video, and audio content for registered users.
However, most of the Facebook page admin don’t know that they can add many admins with different permission levels for their Facebook page. The benefit of adding more admins on your Facebook page is to promote your page and upload daily status to keep and receive your followers. Those pages will get more followers and like those who upload daily updates and have more than 1 admin to run the page. So, the main reason that Facebook page admin tries to gain more followers and the status he or she shared collect tones of likes. Now we will explain each and everything steps by step. The thing you need to do is just follow the steps down below. Now, let’s get started without any delay.
How to Add Admin On Facebook Page on Mobile and PC
So, you know that most of the people use mobile phone for many activities that they want to do. On the other hand, some of the people use computers therefore in this article we will guide you through both mobile and computer. If you use the computer to run a page on Facebook read the first part attentively, if you are the one who runs the page on mobile read the second part.
- How to Change Your Email Address in Facebook “Primary Email”
- How to Change Your Facebook Password in Easy Way in 2020
- Disable Facebook and Instagram Notifications? 2020
Guide For Add Admin on Facebook Page Using Computer
- First of all open Facebook.com and click on the Setting Page in the bottom left.
- So, now tap the on-page role in the left column.
- Now type a name or email address in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- In the fourth step click editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Now click on Confirm. And enter your password.
Keep in mind that you can always remove yourself from a page, but if you are the only admin before removing yourself it is better to add someone else as an admin of the page.
Guide for Add Admin on Facebook Page using Mobile phone
- So, now open your smartphone and open your Facebook. When you open Facebook then click on the three-line which is located at the top right side of the page.
- In this step select the page you want to add admin.
- When the Facebook page opened click on more options from the top menu.
- From the more menu section, scroll down and on the page controls section click the edit page option.
- Now from here click Setting.
- So, on the setting page, you will see the Page Roles option to open it.
- Now from here click to add the person to page.
- so, here you will be asked to re-enter your page account password to go further.
- Now type the name of the person you want to add as an admin to the page. After that click on the account of the person.
- From here you can give the role to the person. So, from here you can give the role of admin to the person you want. Just click add to add the person as an admin user.
You may want to read these articles about Facebook.
- How to Check Someone’s Activity on Facebook Account in 2019
- How to Make Money on Facebook in 6 Smart Ways
To end my article, I would like to mention that this was all about how to add admin on the Facebook page on PC and mobile phone. I hope this article was helpful for you and after reading this article you become able to add admins on the page you own. Because admins are better than one admin. After all, if you have any question you can ask me in the comment box below. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and give us feedback.