Welcome to today’s interesting article, I hope you all are fine. Now if you are come here to know about how to hide your drive or unhide you drive? I can say that you are in the right place because in this article we will come to know about how to hide and unhide any drives in Windows 7/8/10. As all of us know that Windows OS the most popular PC OS in the world. I can say that it is used almost everywhere and everyone is familiar with it. It is developed by Microsoft company and also known as the first GUI based OS. So, windows have been updated consistently which means that new features are added with every version of windows. Now there are many users who have got many private files and they want to protect it by hiding it.
However, some of them use folder lock software for building files and no doubt even we can hide any folder in windows by using the inbuilt features. However, what about hiding the whole drive that no one can see it. So, if you want to hide or unhide your drives read this article carefully. Today we will show you the best method for doing this first of all go and shrink any drive or disk management you can read about it by clicking here. Disk Management in Windows 10 | How to Shrink Drives in Windows 10. Then put all your imported and private files in the drive you shrank and follow the methods below to hide your drive. Now let’s get started with it.
Recommended: How to Enable Dark mode in Google Play Store in 2020
How to Hide and Unhide any drives in windows 7/8/10 in 2020
- How to Download Mac Mouse Cursor For Windows 10 Then Install Them
- How to Install Windows 10 on Android Operating System in 2020
- Download Windows 10 ISO File for VirtualBox And VMware?
How to Hide Any Drives in Windows
Step 1. Open your PC or laptop and hit Windows key plus R to open Run box.
Step 2. Now type on the Run box diskmgmt.mcs and hit enter.
Step 3. Now from here, you can see the list of drives that you can hide. So, right-click on the drive that you want to hide after that click on Change drives latter.
Step 4. When you tap on change drives latter click on Remove and at the end tap on yes. By following this method you can hide the drives you want.
- How to Convert JPG to PNG File on Windows & Mac For Free
- Download Torrents File on macOS Catalina 10.15 – Latest Version
- How to Change Google Chrome Background Easy Way in 2020
How to Unhide any Drives in Windows
So, the method for hiding and unhiding your drives in windows OS is the same. The method which you used to hide the drives you can use that method to unhide the drives like this:
- Open run and type Diskmgmt.mcs
- Right-click on the drive you want to unhide and click change drives letter.
- So, now from here tap on Add and select letters (name) and finally click OK. Now like this you can unhide the hidden drive on your computer.
You may want to read:
- How to Create Keyboard Shortcut Keys to Open Any Programs
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows 10 PC?
So, to wind up my article I can say that this was all about how to hide and unhide your drives in Windows OS. In this article, we tell everything step by step the thing you need to do is just follow the steps. I hope you guys learn something from this article and become able to hide and unhide your drives. So, if you have any kind of questions you can ask me in the comment box below. Subsequently, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and give us feedback. Many thanks for visiting our blog.