So, as you know that macOS Catalina is one of the most known operating systems for Mac users was released in 2019. While using macOS Catalina you may face some problems that you need to fix them. Like fix macOS Catalin screen resolution or on macOS Mojave, you need to fix mouse and keyboard stuck while installing. Subsequently, in this article, we will come to know about how to fix macOS Catalina stuck at Apple logo while installing on VMware. So, in other words, it stuck at the apple logo while installing macOS 10.15 Catalina. This is a common issue with the windows and macOS users who are testing on VMware. Now don’t worry after reading this article you will be able to fix macOS Catalina Stuck at Apple. So, now we will guide you through step by step and you need to follow the steps below.
- How to Fix macOS Catalina Screen Resolution on VirtualBox | 2020
- Install The Final Version of macOS Mojave If Your Are Using The Beta
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows 10 PC?
Fix macOS Catalina Stuck at Apple Logo During installing on VMware
You may wonder why this problem occurs on VMware during installation. I don’t know the exact reason but I can tell you my opinion. I think it’s because we can not set up the Virtual Machine Correctly. Whatever it is we don’t care about it. Our main purpose is to solve the problem and continue our work. So, if you want to fix the problem at first turn off the Virtual Machine which contains macOS 10.15 Catalina. Now let’s get started.
- So, after shutting down the Virtual Machine simply open the setting of VM. When you open the setting of the VM now you need to click on Edit Virtual Machine Setting.
- When you tap on edit virtual machine setting two options will appear Hardware and Option. So, click on Option.
- In the Options, section Find Microsoft Windows on the guest operating system tap on that. If the version is 10×32 change it to 10×64 bit. And finally, click on the Ok button to off the window.
Read also about:
- Download macOS Catalina Installer (Direct Download) Without App Store
- Install XCode on macOS 10.15 Catalina on Windows PC?
- macOS 10.15.1 Catalina Beta 3 Download Released By Apple
To wind up my article I would like to say that this was all about Fix macOS Catalina Stuck at Apple Logo while installing on VMware. Now if you want to fix the problem follow this article attentively. I am sure after reading this article you will face no problem. So, if you have any questions suggestion you can add to the comment section below. Subsequently, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog with your email address. And also give us feedback.