So, today in this article we will come to know about how to enable safari dark mode and switch off safari dark mode. So, if you are using safari on your computer you should know how to enable dark mode and how to turn it off. Now read this article attentively. So, if you spend most of your time using your mobile or your computer your eyes will hurt after looking straight to the screen. Bright light and small font lead to eye strain, headaches, and a decrease in focus. If you want to make its way the best way is to enable the dark mode on your browsers.
However, Windows users have had the Dark Mode for a long time and now it’s finally available for Safari users on iOS devices. You can get an extension for your Safari browser and read articles all night long. Read on and learn how to activate Dark Mode on your iOS device.
So if you wonder what safari is? Safari is a graphical web browser developed by Apple, based on the WebKit engine. First released on the desktop in 2003 with Mac OS X Panther, a mobile version has been bundled with iOS devices since the iPhone’s introduction in 2007. Safari is the default browser on Apple devices.
Recommended: How to install the Safari browser on Windows 10?
How to Enable Safari Dark Mode – Turn on Safari’s Dark Mode via MacOS
It’s very simple to switch on Dark Mode for your Mac, providing you know where to look. It doesn’t just turn on Dark Mode for Safari, it does so for all your apps but that’s perfect for protecting your eyes late at night or in dim lighting conditions.
- First of all, Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Then tap on System Preferences.
- Now click on General.
- From this page, you can select Dark Mode.
Note: If you want the dark mode appearance to only appear at night so select auto for it automatically adjust the day progress.
How to Switch off Safari Dark Mode
So, now if you want to switch off safari dark mode It’s simple to switch it back off. Here’s what to do.
- Now if you want to switch off click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and then choose System Preferences > General.
- Here just click on light.
- So, keep in mind that macOS and Safari will now return to the light background permanently until you choose to switch it over again.
How to Use a Dark Mode Extension in Safari
Both the previous solutions only work on a limited number of websites. If you want to enable Dark Mode for every website, you need to use a Safari extension.
- First of all install Night eye or Dark reader from the mac app store.
- Now open Safari and click Safari>Prefrences.
- Tap on the extension tap.
- Make sure to check the box next to your newly installed extension to enable Dark Mode.
- How to Find a File and Folder Path On Windows 10
- How to Change Your Password on Windows 10 in 2020
- 5 Best Emoji Maker App for Android You can Use in 2020
To wind up the article I would like to say that this was all about how to enable dark mode on the Safari browser. So, keep in mind that using the browser and the search engine every one of them has its own handy features. I recommend you download and install it on your PC and use it. So, if you love to use it let us know. However, if you face any difficulties you can ask me on the comment box down below. Subsequently, if you love this article subscribe to our blog for more new articles.