So, Dark Mode is a feature that lets you switch the color theme of an app or an entire desktop operating system to black or something close to it. Beyond the thrill of invigorating a tired design, some like to have the option because it makes looking at your devices a little easier on the eyes. If you use a smartphone that has an OLED display, it might save some battery life, too. On the other hand, Dark Mode makes it easier to stay focused on your work, because your content stands out while darkened controls and windows recede into the background. So, this article is all about how to enable dark mode in the twitter app on Android.
However, The Twitter app on Android has had a built-in dark mode for a while, and it’s pretty great. Even better, getting it set up takes just a matter of seconds. If you’re ready to start living that #DarkModeLife, here’s what you need to do. On the other hand, Twitter dark mode looks great too, and we’re always glad to see developers giving us more choice about how we use our apps. WhatsApp and Instagram also offer their own dark modes, and one for Facebook is well on the way. Now let’s get started with our article just follow the steps down below.
How to enable dark mode in the Twitter app On Android
- First of all, open the Twitter app on your phone.
- Tap your profile icon at the top left corner
- Tap the light bulb at the very bottom-left corner of the page that pops out.
If you want to disable dark mode, simply follow the same directions above and you’ll be taken back to the regular stark white layout.
- How to Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode in Windows, Android, And IOS
- How to Turn on Instagram Darkmode on IOS & Android in 2020
How to Change Your Dark Mode setting.
- Tap your profile icon at the top-left corner.
- Now click on Settings and privacy.
- So, in this step tap on Display and sound.
If you tap on Dark mode appearance, you’ll be able to switch back and forth between Dim and Lights out. Dim is the default option, giving Twitter a dark navy background. If you change to Lights out, however, you’ll get a completely black background that looks especially good on phones with AMOLED displays.
- How to Turn on Dark Mode on Gmail Apps on Android & iOS
- Enable Safari Dark Mode And Switch Off Safari Dark Mode
- How to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad | Simple Way in 2020
To wind up this article I would like to mention that this was all about how to enable dark mode on the twitter app on android. So, After following these steps you will become able to enable the dark mode on your twitter app. All you need is just follow the steps down below. However, if you have any questions you can ask me in the comment box down below. So, good for it and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog with your email address.