So, now in this article, we will come to know about how to Download Windows 10 ISO File for Virtual Machines? More than 50% of users running different versions of Windows operating systems. There are many kinds of windows operating systems that you can use such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. So, once you have the Windows ISO file downloaded to a computer you can use it to install on their virtual machine, create a staller drive, use it for Boot Camp, or install it on PC. And windows 10 is the current operating system and it has several features that you can enjoy using that. Like Cortona on the taskbar. changes in the color of the start menu and the cool thing is that you can switch to tablet mode and many other nice features.
So, now you will get you ISO file for windows 10 from here in this article. You can use the ISO file to install windows 10 on your PC or on Virtual machines like VirtualBox and VMware. So, the virtual machine is the best platform to test any new and guest operating system. Such as Windows, Linux and other macOS you can use on Virtual Machine. So, for installing another operating system on the virtual machine you need to download windows 10 image file for virtual Machine. Therefore, you are here to download Windows 10 Virtual Image file.
System Requirements – Download Windows 10 ISO File
- Processor: 1(GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SOC)
- RAM: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive size: 32GB or larger Hard Disk
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
New Features of Windows 10
- Notifications Management Improvements
- Improvement of Performance
- Start Menu Tweaks
- Enterprise changes
- Add emoji from your Keyboard
- creat calendar using Taskbar
- Online search in File Explorer
- Voice assistants on the lock screen
- Notifications Management Improvements
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows 10 PC?
- Download macOS Catalina Installer (Direct Download) Without App Store
- How to Download & Create macOS Catalina ISO File New Method
Windows 10 ISO File Size
The ISO file size for windows 10 is between 3GB or 4GB according to (32bit – 64bit).
How to Download Windows 10 ISO File for Virtual Machines?
So, now you can download windows 10 ISO file from the link down below. Thus, there are several ways to download windows 10 ISO file and now in this article, I will guide you in an easy way. And I will give you the direct link that you can use. So, follow the steps in order to understand how to download Windows 10 ISO file for VirtualMachine?
- If you want to create an ISO file go to the above link and download the create media tool.
- Double-click on the installation media.
- So, now you can see two option so click on the second one which is Create installation media for another PC, then, click next.
- Now you see two options again and the first one is: make a USB flash derive bootable or simply create ISO file by selecting the second one.
- Now it will start downloading wait until the end of the process.
- Once the downloading process is completed after that you can get ISO file for windows 10. It means that now you can install Windows 10 on your PC.
How to Install Windows 10 on PC?
- Upgrade macOS Catalina in Virtual Machine to the Latest Version
- Download macOS High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox Image
- Download & Install macOS Unlocker for VMware Workstation 11/12/14/15
After downloading the ISO file you can install windows 10 on your PC easily. Therefore, you need to create a bootable flash drive to install windows 10 on your PC. So, connect your USB on the computer and restart the PC. Then open the boot menu and select the USB flash drive to boot windows 10. After that follow the guide below.
- First of all Select Language > Time and Currency Format > Keyboard after that click on the Next button.
- In this step simply click Install Now.
- So, in this step, if you have a Product Key enter that, if you don’t have you can skip this step by taping on I don’t have any Product Key.
- Now it will ask which kind of installation do you want. So, click on Custome: Install Windows only.
- Now after this step create a partition and select drive where you want to download Windows 10.
- Lastly, click on the Next button and wait for some moment to install windows 10 and after that enjoy Windows 10.
- How to Find Wifi Password in Windows 10 Using CMD
- How to Change the Display Language in Windows 10 2020
To wind up my article I would like to say that this was all about how to Download Windows 10 ISO File for VirtualBox and VMware. In this article, we guide you through how to get ISO file directly and download it on your Windows 10. After how to install windows 10 on your PC and some nice features of Windows 10. So, I hope this article was helpful for you and you learn something from this article. If you have any kind of question you can ask me in the comment section. And also comment on your suggestion on the comment box.