Welcome to a new article, about how to download and install VirtualBox on Windows 10. So, today we will show you how to install Oracle VM VirtualBox on your computer. And also we will talk about what is oracle VM VirtualBox is? Most importantly what kind of work you can do with VirtualBox on your computer. So, it is free you just need to open the source and install it on your windows apps through the platform. So, at the same time, you can install any operating systems on that. However, oracle is a machine that gives you the opportunity to use many virtual machines in one single machine. For instance, when you want to if you want to use Windows XP in the virtual machine and this is the only operating system that Virtualbox can operate that when you are using windows, virtual will operate that windows.
Besides, Oracle VM Virtualbox runs on Linux, Windows, Solaris, and Machintosh support a large number of the operating system. Such as Windows 200, Windows XP, Windows 8,8.1 and finally Windows 10. So, now in this article, we will show each and everything steps by step so just follow the steps for more information.
Download and Install VirtualBox on Windows 10
So, when you want to use the mac operating system on the windows system or windows operating system you can use it. By reading this article you will come to know that you can run and use many operating systems in a machine. Today we will show you how to download that machine and how to install that on your Windows 10. After reading this article you will become able to use the mac operating system on your Windows 10 operating system. Now let’s get started with it.
- Fix Mouse & Keyboard Stuck on macOS Mojave on VirtualBox easy
- How to Fix macOS Catalina Screen Resolution on VirtualBox | 2020
Some Cool Features of VirtualBox
- Learn to Partition: So, now by using Virtualbox, you can keep your file safe from deleting or partition.
- Surf Your Internet: if you are concerned about attacking viruses on your files now I can tell you that don’t worry. Because by using VirtualBox, it will save you from the internet virus.
- Save Your Personal File: Now you can hide your personal file in VirtualBox and I think this is the best thing that you can do with VirtualBox. Because of the storage of Virtualbox is large enough to keep your files safe there.
- Run Android on VirtualBox: So, now you can run the android operating system on VirtualBox.
- You Can Check whether the ISO is bootable or Not: So, sometimes you may think that whether I should burn the ISO file to CD or DVD.
How to Install Oracle VM VirtualBox on Windows 10
Step 1. So, in the first step go and download VirtualBox from its original website from here. After that click the installation file for installing. Then it will give you the option are you sure to install it so if you are sure click Yes if not then-No.
Step 2. Now in the second step click Next to continue.
Step 3. From here select the location where you want to install the VirtualBox select the location. After that click Next.
Step 4. So, in this step, you may see a lot of options an just select all and click Next.
Step 5. In the Warning, Network Interfaces click Yes.
Step 6. Finally, it will be ready to install and now click on the Install option to install it.
- Download macOS High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox Image
- Download macOS Catalina VMDK (Virtual Machine Disk) File
How to Create an Oracle VM VirtualBox After Installation
Now here we will show you how to create an Oracle VM Virtual box after installation. So, by creating a virtual machine you can run any kind of operating system you want. Despite, here are the methods of how to create the machine insight VirtualBox for windows 10. Follow the steps.
- Initially, open the VirtualMachine and click on New for creating the box for windows.
- So, on the next page, you need to type the name of the operating system which you want to install in VirtualBox.
- In this step select the memory size and how much ram you need.
- From Hard Disk select Create a Virtual Hard disk now, and after that click create.
- Choose hard disk type after that select VDI ( Virtual disk image). then click Next.
- In Storage on physical hard disk page select dynamically allocated.
- Finally, choose file size and select create. After that, you can install a window on the Virtualbox because you create the virtual machine for it.
- How to Download Windows 10 ISO File for VirtualBox And VMware?
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows 10 PC?
To wind up this article I would like to say that this was all about how to download and install VirtualBox on Windows. In this article, we explain how to download, install, and create the Oracle VM. If you face any kind of problem do ask me on the comment section down below. Subsequently, don’t forget to give us feedback and subscribe to our blog with your email address.