So, now in this article, you will come to know about how to disable windows defender on windows 10. Almost every aspect of the windows defender can be managed. There are times when you want to turn off a defender in windows 10 fastly. So, if we see it is in need we should know how to do it. Because sometimes you need to disable the windows defender and after some minutes you should enable it. For these cases, you should know many ways to do this easy thing. Now in this article, we will show you 5 effective and easy ways to enable or disable windows defender in windows 10.
This article shows the three effective for enabling or disabling windows defender on windows 10. Now here we will show you the three effective ways to enable or disable your windows defender. Windows Defender is a security software from Microsoft consisting of antivirus and a firewall. Windows Defender comes pre-installed with windows 10. And it will get all the updates from windows updates.
How to Disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 | 3 Effective way
Although you can turn on or off your windows defender form setting now in this article we will show you the quick way to turn on or off the windows defender on windows 10. And now you should select the best option to enable or disable your windows defender on windows 10. Now we will show you the three effective ways step by step. So, if you want to learn it just follow the steps carefully.
You may also like:
- How to Download Movies Using Utorrent on Pc/Laptop in 2020
- How to Change the Display Language in Windows 10 2020
- Remove “Activate Windows 10” Watermark 2020
- How to Reset Windows 10 Forgotten Password Without Any Software
- Install and use Safari on Windows
Using Command Prompt
- Open command prompt in administrative privilege.
- Type sc starts Windefend to enable windows defender.
- Type sc stops Windefend to disable windows defender.
Note: So, this method is temporary and it is the method. The device will return to its original state when the system is restarted. Use this method for a temporary time.
So, using Powershell has got a nice benefit for users to enable or disable windows defender. The advantage of Powershell is that you can deploy changes to Windows Defender on multiple computers over networks. Now just follow the steps.
- Run Powershell with administrative privilege ( Windows + X + A)
- So, for disabling real-time monitoring of windows defender, run the following command.
Set-MpPreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring $true
- Now for enabling real-time monitor, rung the following command:
Set-MpPreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring $false
Note: If you want to completely remove windows defender from windows 10 use the following Powershell command.
Using Windows Setting
Using windows setting is another way to disable windows defender. So, if you want windows setting for disabling windows defender to follow the step below.
- Open windows setting (windows + i)
- Now go to Update and Security > Windows Security.
- So, now in this step just select Manage Setting under Virus & Threat Protection Setting.
- Now you can see the option just toggle the option to turn off Real-time Protection.
Note: So, use windows setting because of this reason. This will turn off real-time protection while the manual scan will be available at your disposal.
Conclusion – Disable Windows Defender
To wind up my article I would like to say that this was all about how to Disable Windows Defender on Windows 10. So, in this post, we learn how to on or off windows defender. So, it was so easy and handy that every one of us can do that. If you want to learn just read this article carefully. Find the easiest method for yourself from those three. Now if you have any questions do ask me on the comment box below. and don’t forget to give us feedback. Subscribe to our website with your email address. Thanks for visiting our website.