So, in this article, we will come to know about how to change Mouse scroll speed in windows 10/8/7. Now if you want to chnage your mouse scroll speed on your pc I can say that you are in the right place. In Windows 10, the default scroll value for the mouse wheel is automatically set to 3. If you want to increase or decrease the speed of the mouse scrolling to make things easier for you. So, now you can change the number of lines that active document will scroll for each movement of your mouse wheel. You also can make it scroll one screen of text time. Besides, we will explain everything step by step with the image. And the thing you need to do is just follow the steps. Now let’s get started.
How to Chnage Mouse Scroll Speed in Windows 10/8/7
Step 1. First of click on the Windows button and then click on Setting.
Step 2. When you open the setting menu click on Device.
Step 3. So, now choose the Mouse & Touchpad from the left pane. Or simply search in setting a mouse to access Mouse properties.
Step 4. Now you should see a slider, which is used to set how many lines the scroll wheel should skip at a time for every scroll. So, from here adjust the slider position to specify the number of lines between 1 to 100 lines at a time. By default, it is set to 3.
Step 5. To configure the mouse scroll on-screen at the time. Select on-screen at a time from the Roll the mouse wheel to scroll drop-down list.
Now you are done with the setting app.
- How to Change Your Display Name in Gmail Account – Step by Step
- WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review 2020
- How to Turn off Touchpad on windows 10
- How to Hide Subscribers on Youtube Channel in 2020 | New Method
Change Mouse Scroll Speed Using Mouse Properties
- Open the Classic control panel
- Now go to Control panel hardware and sound.
- So, tap on the Mouse Link
- Now click on open Wheel tap
- Finally, configure the verticle scrolling option. And set the desired number of the lines to scroll at a time or enable the one screen at a time option.
So from here, you can chnage the Mouse sensitively by putting any value from 1-100 either for verticle scrolling or Horizontal scrolling or both.
- How to Download Mac Mouse Cursor For Windows 10 Then Install Them
- How to Run Whatsapp on PC Without Using Bluestacks in 2020
- Get Unsplash Wallpapers on Linux (with Fondo Wallpaper)
So, to wind up my article I would like to say that this was all about how to change mouse scroll speed in windows 10/8/7. In this post we have explained everything step by step. I hope that this article was helpful for you and you learn something from this article. Subsequently, if you face any difficulties you can ask me by commenting your questions on the comment box. So, If this article was helpful don’t forget to give us feedback and subscribe to our blog for more articles.