Apple releases macOS Catalina 10.15.5 with new battery health management. Before this Apple has announced its new operating system macOS Catalina 10.15 in 2019. However, if you want to use macOS Catalina 10.15 you should download some of the needy things for it to work soft and clear. Such as you need to download macOS Catalina ISo, macOS Catalina VMDK, macOS Catalina VMware Tools, Download macOS Catalina DMG file, and today we will show you how to download macOS Catalina Image. However, macOS Catalina has several useful features that are handy and powerful then macOS Mojave and macOS High Sierre. Because Apple has worked a lot and focuses on macOS Catalina to bring betterment to the Catalina Operating system.
However, Apple finished its round of platform updates this week with macOS Catalina 10.15.5. Which brings new battery health management features, Which was revealed to developers back in April. So, Finally, Apple on Tuesday Release macOS Catalina 10.15.5, an update to the Mac Operating system. So, the feature is meant to extend battery hardware lifetime by managing how its charged. (Charging lithium-based batteries to 100 percent can cause wear and tear, which shortens battery life.) The new battery management system is a simple version of what is found on iOS. The Energy Saver control panel gains a new, simple dialog box that allows users to toggle the feature on and off.
However, by controlling how fast the MacBook charges, and to what percent it reaches when plugged in, the software can extend the analytic life of the battery. Otherwise, the MacBook would charge to 100% as fast as possible every time it was plugged in, causing wear on the battery. The feature does this by monitoring your battery’s temperature history and its charging patterns.
Apple Releases macOS Catalina 10.15.5 Available With New Battery Health Management
Battery health management
- Battery health management to help maximize battery lifespan for Mac notebooks
- Energy Saver preference pane now displays battery condition and recommends if the battery needs to be serviced
- Option to disable battery health management
- For more details please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211094
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Reminders from sending notifications for recurring reminders
- Addresses an issue that may prevent password entry on the login screen
- Fixes an issue where System Preferences would continue to show a notification badge even after installing an update
- Resolves an issue where the built-in camera may not be detected when trying to use it after using a video conferencing app
- Addresses an issue for Mac computers with the Apple T2 Security Chip where internal speakers may not appear as a sound output device in Sound preferences
- Fixes a stability issue with uploading and downloading media files from iCloud Photo Library while your Mac is asleep
- Resolves a stability issue when transferring large amounts of data to RAID volumes
- Fixes an issue where the Reduce Motion Accessibility preference did not reduce the speed of animations in a FaceTime group call
- Download Torrents File on macOS Catalina 10.15 – Latest Version
- How to Download macOS Catalina Image file on VIrutlaBox & VMWare
- How to Install VMware Tools on macOS Catalina in 2020
- Install XCode on macOS 10.15 Catalina on Windows PC
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows 10 PC?
To wind up this article I would like to say that this was all about macOS Catalina 10.15.5 new updates. Finally on Tuesday Apple releases macOS, Macs, Operating Systems, MacOS Hints, macOS Catalina, FaceTime. Now if you want to know more about this post read it carefully. After all, if you face any problem you can inform me by commenting on the comment box down below. Subsequently, don’t forget to subscribe to our blogs with your email address. Also, give us feedback. Thanks for Visiting our post.